Join Dr. Park and 3DBioCAD as they showcase the workflow for fabricating temporary implant-supported restorations and transferring the peri-implant soft tissue contour information utilizing 3Shape TRIOS, Implant Studio and Dental System. Experience the options within the 3Shape ecosystem and see how it works seamlessly to increase predictability and efficiency. Dr. Park will explain the rationale for temporizing implants in the esthetic zone and explain how he uses temporary restorations to shape the peri-implant soft tissue.
During this webinar, we will be discussing:
· How to design and fabricate immediate temporary crowns and go over the clinical steps
· The workflow for designing and fabricating full-arch immediate temporary FDPs
· How to fabricate custom healing abutments to preserve the existing soft tissue contour
· The workflow for fabricating delayed implant-supported temporary restorations
· How to transfer the emergence profile and ovate pontic site information digitally to the lab or to your in-house lab